To help you pass a Certification Test
Links to external websites for further help
- Quiz: What Is Plagiarism at Indiana University? 10 questions with immediate feedback which progressively identify salient criteria for identifying plagiarism
- YouTube Video (18 min.): Professor Anthony Pym provides additional examples and tips for how to pass one of the difficult Certification Tests. Dr. Pym refers to inverted commas, which are the same as quotation marks to which we refer in our tutorials. The examples he provides were drawn from our legacy tutorial (2002-2014).
- Booth, W. C., Colomb, G. G., Williams, J. M., Bizup, J., & FitzGerald, W. T. (2016). The craft of research (4th. Ed.). Chicago: The University of Chicago Press.
- Online Writing Lab: Purdue University (OWL)
- Plagiarism.org: understanding plagiarism, citing sources, ...
- Plagiarism Quiz: a short concept lesson to help you quickly learn the basics ...
- Writing Tutorial Services: tutoring and writing guides at Indiana University Bloomington
- APA Style: American Psychological Association
Next: Site Map