Register for Certification Tests
You must register before you can login to take Certification Tests.
Registering with us solves 2 problems:
- Activating your registration through e-mail confirms that you can receive a Certificate sent to your e-mail address when you pass a test.
- You can later retrieve your Certificate for passing a test and e-mail it to your instructor or again to yourself.
Tip: to help prevent errors when registering
- Decide which e-mail account you will use--the one you want your Certificate sent to. Note that some school e-mail systems are configured to block messages from outsiders, and if yours does so, you will not be able to activate your registration or receive a Certificate using your school e-mail account.
- Go to your e-mail account, and view a message in your inbox.
- Select and copy your e-mail address from the 'To' part of the message, so you can then paste it into the upcoming registration form.
- Return to this page to continue.
To which group do you belong?
Whichever link you select, you can later take Certification Tests at either level. Test questions for graduate students are typically more difficult--meaning they are answered correctly less often when compared with questions for undergrads and advanced high school students. Plagiarism is more subtle and sneaky, and harder to detect in most questions for graduate students.
Instructors who want to try Certification Tests themselves must first register. Select the above group that applies to your students, and when completing the registration form, respond to question 5: I intend to review this as a learning resource for students I teach.