Instruction: Overview of Advanced Level
When one source is used, recognize various combinations of:
- proper/improper paraphrasing,
- proper/improper quotations.
Note that if both word-for-word and paraphrasing plagiarism occurs in a sample of student writing, you would answer word-for-word plagiarism on a Mastery Test or a Certification Test.
Sections within Advanced Level instruction
- Watch 2 video cases (about 2 minutes total).
- Watch 2 examples that demonstrate plagiarism and how to fix them.
- Answer one practice question at a time with immediate feedback.
- Reflect on what you've learned.
- Answer 8 questions on a practice test at the advanced level with detailed feedback on each answer.