Instruction: Overview for Intermediate Level
- a proper paraphrase of someone else's words, and
- provision of the appropriate citation and reference.
You commit Paraphrasing plagiarism if your writing or speech:
- borrows ideas from the original source material, and
- does not contain seven or more words in sequence taken from the original source material, and
- lacks any of the following:
- the in-text citation with author name(s) and date (specific locator is not required)
- the bibliographic reference.
Sections within Intermediate Level instruction
Next: Watch 1 video case